What is the Cost of Setting up a Business in Ajman?
Cost of Setting up a Business in Ajman: Setting up a business in the tax-free environment of the Ajman Free Zone presents numerous lucrative possibilities. Because of this, interest from international financiers, small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) owners, and would-be entrepreneurs has skyrocketed.
When deciding whether or not to incorporate in Ajman, one must take into account the high cost of doing business both on the mainland and in the free zones.
The low cost of mainland permits and the seemingly infinite possibilities in the free zones have led to a significant increase in the number of businesses established in Ajman’s free trade zone.
Why Setup a Business in Ajman? (Cost & Reasons)
Easy registration process
Establishing a business in the Ajman Free Zone is quick and easy. Startup owners need just make a single trip to the tax-free zone to sign all necessary paperwork. Everything that happens next can be controlled from afar.
It is imperative that the business plan and all company documentation be presented concurrently. The operation could be completed in as little as two days if all goes smoothly beforehand.
- Why Ajman Is the Hidden Gem for Business Investors
- Start a General Trading Company in Dubai (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Business Ideas For Women In Dubai (For Female Entrepreneurs)
- Starting A Logistics Business In Dubai (5 Step Guide)
In Ajman’s tax-free zone, companies of all sizes are encouraged to set up a business. A business of any size can be launched on a shoestring and later grown economically.
Small and medium-sized business owners appreciate the low costs of setting up a business in Ajman Free Zone, making it a popular option.
Ajman Visa Packages
Several different Visa-amount-based packages are available in the Ajman Free Zone. If you’re moving to the UAE and have never been there before, Ajman is the place to go.
The Smart Office Package grants access for three foreign nationals, while the Executive Office Package grants access for five. The Flexi-desk plan, for example, allows you to take advantage of the shared office, its amenities, and its meeting spaces without having to commit to a single desk.
Number of options for Business activities
Since the Ajman Free Zone is now open to general trading, there has been a surge of interest in obtaining commercial permits in Ajman. It also offers business and occupational certifications. Although there are additional free zones in the UAE, they are not likely to provide you with a separate e-commerce license.
Smooth application process
Due to its easy application process, the Ajman Free zone is a popular choice among business owners looking to set up a business in the United Arab Emirates.
One of Ajman Free Zone’s benefits is its capacity to welcome a wide range of shareholders. In the free zones, newly established businesses can have no more than five shareholders and operate as limited liability partnerships.
Prime Location & Global Reach
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is widely recognized as a prime location from which to begin a company. It can reach both the Earth’s eastern and western regions.
The proximity of the Ajman Free Zone to both international airports and major seaports facilitates international trade. It’s only about 30 minutes from Dubai and has great road connectivity to the other emirates.
No Objection Certificate (NOC) Not Required
A No Objection Certificate (NOC) is not required for business setup in Ajman Free Zone. In addition, neither periodic bookkeeping nor audits are needed.
The cost of setting up a business in Ajman
An Ajman business license is the most affordable option whether doing business in a free zone, on land, or at sea. The initial cost to establish a professional company in Ajman Mainland is approximately AED 14,000.
The initial cost to establish a Normal Trading Company is approximately AED 24,000. The initial cost to establish a General Trading Company is approximately AED 32,000.
Starting a business in the Ajman Media Free Zone will cost around AED 20,000, while starting a business in the Ajman Free Zone will cost around AED 25,000.
The number of visas required, the size of the leased space, and the nature of the firm you choose to launch all have an impact on this.
The process of company formation in Ajman (Requirements & Conditions)
- The law regulating business licenses specifies certain criteria that must be met by the license in question.
- In order to get the necessary application forms for the business or license, the investor should get in touch with the local government.
- The location of the firm must be in a zone designated as either industrial or commercial by the local government.
- The submission of the appropriate charges
Documents required to start business in Ajman
- Copies of shareholders’ passport pages
- A copy of the lease agreement or deed to the property
- Location of the company, depicted schematically
- Trade name registration documents
- Details on each and every director and stockholder
Ajman Company Formation Process
The Department of Economic Development (DED) in Ajman is the sovereign agency that provides assistance with setting up a business in the emirate’s free trade zone.
- The Customer Services Center of the local government should receive the application for the first round of approval.
- Contact the city’s Inspection Division and set up a time for them to visit your place of business.
- Obtain the go-ahead from the city’s specialty departments if you need to.
- To find out what steps need to be taken to have a business name authorized, a company registered, and a membership certificate produced, you should contact the AJCC in your area.
- If a new business is being formed, the necessary permits and Ministry of Commerce receipts must be submitted so that the company can be included in the Companies Register.
- A receipt can be obtained from the Customer Service Department after all fees have been paid.
- Can You Move To Dubai As A US Citizen?
- Can A US Citizen Do Business In Dubai?
- How much does it cost to set up a free zone company in Dubai?
To sum up, feel free to contact ReCorporate and schedule a free business consultation with our business setup experts if you are looking for or intending to start a business in Ajman.